Organ Story Organ Story

All organs go to heaven

Not another stick movie 1 Not another stick movie 1

Best Ever

I love the graphics, plot, humor, and animation. You could definitely make the voices more interesting by featuring more than 2 voice actors, but I'm sure that you will do just that in future episodes, and I can't wait to see more of the series. In fact, this is the best thing in the entire universe since the creation of the other [outside, unrelated] websites featuring stickmen that I absolutely love. <3

Monster Dance Party Monster Dance Party

I love it. I love it. I love it.

I LOVE IT. That was so f-ing cute. Definitely weird though. Newgrounds needs to feature more light-hearted animations. I look forward to seeing the rest of your stuff, and hopefully longer cartoons, with more craziness.

bunny ZAP ! bunny ZAP !

Very cool

This is awesome! I've never seen anything like it. It's almost like a "virtual reality" game, but I don't have to go to an arcade. I guess I will have to check out other "webcam" games, though I feel kind of creeped out wondering if someone is watching me.

Either way, the detection is good, and this is a cute little game that I can't wait to show the kids in my family. :)

Fatman Fatman

Funny and fun...

...at least for a while, but way too hard. I couldn't get past the axe. It's a good idea though. I love this style of game.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Unbelievably Awesome.

This is so great. I was in need of a stickmen fix. I really like the masking style of game play where you're a sniper and you can only see through your scope, and the music fits well.