Organ Story Organ Story

All organs go to heaven

Not another stick movie 1 Not another stick movie 1

Best Ever

I love the graphics, plot, humor, and animation. You could definitely make the voices more interesting by featuring more than 2 voice actors, but I'm sure that you will do just that in future episodes, and I can't wait to see more of the series. In fact, this is the best thing in the entire universe since the creation of the other [outside, unrelated] websites featuring stickmen that I absolutely love. <3

Monster Dance Party Monster Dance Party

I love it. I love it. I love it.

I LOVE IT. That was so f-ing cute. Definitely weird though. Newgrounds needs to feature more light-hearted animations. I look forward to seeing the rest of your stuff, and hopefully longer cartoons, with more craziness.

TMNT: REBEL 5 TMNT: REBEL 5

Not bad

Get it straight, this movie is not for children. If you let children watch this, you are dumb. I never let children see anything on NG unless I preview it first. Despite violent content the original television series was more appropriate for children, and even though the original ninja turtles were kid-friendly, the older TMNT fan base is growing up and enjoys more adult content, and this flash submission, which is rated MATURE, is a reflection of that.

But anyway, a long time ago I watched an episode of this series for the first time. I didn't like it at all, and I didn't even think it was funny. It must have offended my sense of decency... but I loved this one! It was random and crazy. Michelangelo painting the Sistine Chapel in the sewer was a twist I enjoyed. (In fact, when he was looking at his messy, green turtle hand for a moment he appeared to have a great epiphany. I actually thought that he was going to repaint Adam's human hand into a turtle's hand to symbolize “The Creation of Turtles” instead of “The Creation of Man” or something... I don't know.)

However, I really hate the subtitles. I read too fast and it often messes up the punch lines because timing is important and the humor just cannot be conveyed through text. If it were my movie I would just ditch the subtitles altogether and say, "If you don't have sound, too bad! You couldn't fully enjoy it anyway."

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

Sorry

Female masturbation is way more exciting.

Better luck next time!

Skinny Rich White Girls Skinny Rich White Girls

This is awesome.

It's so funny, and a lot like the old "Gap Girls" SNL skits with David Spade, Chris Farley, and Adam Sandler. Those were the best.

Now what you could do to improve is use gradients and shading (shadows and highlights) and make your characters less stiff. Make them move slightly when they're talking or standing. No one stands completely still like that. I know it's hard to do but that's what makes professional cartoons like Family Guy and even some stuff on the portal more life-like. It's so natural you barely notice it, but I've been observing the movements to improve my own Flash.

A Friendly Gesture A Friendly Gesture

Everything was great.

You have great sound, graphics, animation, style, plot, and especially the music, which brings everything together seamlessly. I also love the ending. I am continually amazed at how professional more and more flash toons are looking, especially on Newgrounds.

But there are two little things really bug the hell out of me. The rabbit’s chin and mouth need a little movement to look right when he’s chewing the carrot, otherwise the carrot wouldn’t move like that, and his mouth needs to be better drawn AROUND the carrot in some scenes. Also, some of sounds are just crappy sounds on the net that everybody uses in every movie. Lackluster and repetitively annoying!

The Liar The Liar

Can't wait to see more.

Everything was great, almost Disney quality. Great graphics, great style, great animation, and what looks to be a great concept. (You CAN use FBF and tweening together. Tweening is what makes Flash so revolutionary, duh. It’s about finding the right balance between them.)

It was a little too short, but since more episodes are needed to tell the story it's not so bad. I understand that the restrictions in Flash can be a bitch when it comes to great animation. File size and optimization are very important.

Primal War Primal War

For once I don't have much to say.

I feel like I just watched some 14-year-old boy's fantasy.

There was no plot so it seemed pointless, but the animation and graphics are spectacular. You could do great things.

Trichinosis Trichinosis

The Straight Dope.

You just won my #1 vote for December's monthly voting.

This sums up a lot of my views on political issues and on the world in general... as unfortunate as it is.